As a dynamic and goal-oriented team member, you can put your skills to work while taking on new challenges. Cash Advances is a dynamic, constantly-changing field that will attract your attention from the beginning. LenderMill is the leader in its niche. You'll find the work very rewarding, with plenty to grow and achieve.
We are a dedicated team of talented writers, editors, and developers.
Our team includes content creators and tech engineers who are skilled and dedicated to creating relevant and useful content for our readers. Our site visitors will find the best financial tools, reviews, and offers at LenderMill.
- Health & dental insurance
- Recreational stipend
- Healthy lunch
- Sports package
- Profit-share bonuses
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off (2 weeks/year)
- Weekly peer recognition
- Assessment for raises & bonuses
- Performance reviews
The Trust Fiduciary Lead, a strategic professional, keeps abreast on developments in his or her field and contributes towards a directional strategy by considering how they might apply to the business. Technical authority in a specific area of the business. Basic commercial knowledge is required. There are often multiple people in the business who have the same level of expertise. You will need to be able to communicate and influence others. This includes colleagues from other areas as well as customers. Complex deliverables have a significant impact on the local area. Offers guidance and advice related to technology or business operations. The work environment has a significant impact on the performance and effectiveness in the entire sub-function/job group.
- The LenderMill (LLC), is part of Institutional Clients Group. It offers a wide variety of products and services, including trust, investment strategies, lending and banking, and also provides solutions for the business and personal needs of more than 10,000 ultra-high-net worth clients. The LenderMill serves 20% of the US market.
- LenderMill, provides products and services for consumers, financial institutions, and corporate clients all over the globe. LenderMill used to provide most of its internal reporting business-by-business in the past. Strong legal entity reporting and governance have become crucial in light of the changing regulatory environment. This team ensures that CBNA has the right governance and control infrastructure in place to support the demands of legal entity planning, execution, and information management.
- This position is under the supervision of a Fiduciary Services Manager. It involves managing UNHW's ongoing fiduciary relationships. Clients are able to work with UNHW to help them strategize for preservation and growth of trust assets, while also achieving their trust and estate planning goals.
- This role requires the following:
- Manage an estate and trust book: These accounts can include revocable and irrevocable trusts as well as testamentary trusts and IRA accounts. You will also need to coordinate with Private Bankers and Investment Counselors in order to initiate investment management. This includes utilizing both private and public equities, fixed-income, mutual funds, ETFs and private equities.
- Assess the client's estate and tax planning needs. This includes the ability to read legal and trust documents and understand the provisions to help the client and his advisors achieve specific trust and estate goals.
- Compliance with all legal requirements and procedures in relation account activity. This includes identification and reporting to our Senior Risk Committee, management of the risk financial loss or damage to Citi's reputation arising out of activities within Citi Trust businesses. Communication with internal and external auditors and state examiners. Working with Investment Management Oversight to identify and diversify a discretionary portfolio’s exposure to one security, industry or issuer.
- Communication: Effectively communicate with clients and/or their attorney regarding trust and estate issues. Attend in-person client meetings and review investment portfolios. Establish a working relationship and interact with the Private Banking and Investment team to discuss the trust and client relationship.
- Additional: Supervise and manage Assistant Trust Officers in all of their duties; participate in internal and externe training opportunities for continuing professional development; draft policies and procedures as required by management; and maintain a local presence within the trust and estate profession community.
- Assessing risk in business decisions is a wise decision. LenderMill, its clients, and assets are protected by LenderMill. Citigroup adheres to all applicable laws, rules, regulations and policies. It also applies sound ethical judgment about personal conduct and business practices.
- Experience of 6-10 years
- Experience in trust and estate administration. MBA or JD preferred
- Proven technical proficiency and strong knowledge in trust administration and investment law. Demonstrable communication and project management skills. Expertise in Microsoft Office products.
- CFTA preferred. Fiduciary Income tax experience preferred.
- Bachelor's/University Degree, Master's Degree preferred
Job Family Group:
- Private Client Product Services
- Trust Fiduciary Services
Take Over a High-Profile Position Leading the Development of a Cutting Edge Global API Product
Build a career at a growing industry leader and make your mark as part of a sharp, driven team
This opportunity is for you if you have a combination of deep technology industry API, DevOps experience using Google Api, and strong leadership skills. You will:
- Take a leading role in Digital Realty's top initiatives, to launch and build a Global API product which allows for direct system integration with DLR's portal functionality.
- Have a profound impact on our organization. You'll have a significant impact on our direction both now and in the future as one of the API Developer Leaders.
- You can continue to improve your skills while you work with the most up-to-date technology
- Contribute to the evolution a global full-service data center business with a focus on interconnection with customers.
- Let us know how you can help our organization grow.
- You can build a career as a data center solutions provider at one of the largest companies in the world
- Get involved with a group of creative and motivated professionals, who are creating the next generation collocation and scale offerings for cloud and data-centric applications
We will consider candidates who are ideally located in Dallas/Austin, but we might also consider those who are based near other Digital Realty locations.
You will need legal authorization to work in the United States permanently for any employer, without the need for visa sponsorship or visa transfer. This is the minimum qualification required for the role. To be considered for the Senior API developer opportunity, you must also have:
Experience of 10+ years preferred.
- Experience in API, Microservices and Integrations development, implementation and maintenance of complex business apps (required).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a senior developer/tech lead in the architecture, design, and implementation complex API ecosystems for Portals and B2B customers
- Expertise in API building on Google Apigee for 5+ years
- Proficiency in API design, including Swagger, RAML and OpenAPI spec as well as API security frameworks and token management. Access control includes OAuth and JWT.
- Knowledge of hybrid-cloud and cloud implementations, including IaaS (PaaS), SaaS (AWS/GCP/Oracle Cloud) etc.
- Solid experience in software development lifecycles, including working with agile and DevOps teams. You will have experience with modern programming languages as well as web-based development frameworks.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a closely related field or equivalent technical education in a directly connected area.
Digital Realty: Where cloud life and business thrive. Digital Realty is the global leader in technical real estate. We developed a unique ability to manage and scale data center campuses. Digital Realty has created a unique ecosystem that provides open solutions to customers. It is based on unrivaled data center knowledge and delivers exceptional customer service. Digital Realty's new digital services combine unparalleled data center services, carrier dense interconnection, real-estate acumen and financial strength to give customers the unique ability to choose and create value wherever they need it.Apply Now